Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Defined, Devine Wine

U tease my mind,
Leaving me something to savor.

A sweet taste – A drop of your flavor,
That makes me crave your Black Berry.
Anticipating the strength, one drop at a time.
Intoxication comes slowly!
Defined, Devine wine pours from Caramel Thickness.
Smooth seducing richness, Sparkles in my glass and whispers temptation.
Conjures spirits, she penetrates my mind.
Rapes my soul, takes control, my will stolen.
visions of her glow, Gold, I’m liquor sick.
She whispers ” TAKE ANOTHER SIP”.
My mind bent interprets… “TAKE A LiCK”
I sip, I lick and swallowed her essence.
This wine , Defined and Devine, runs from my lips, trickling down my chin.
Putting my mind into a spin.
My indulgence made me yearn 4 her Black Berry substance.
Drinking till she leaks from my pores.
She’s my aroma, BLACK LOVE.
100% Natural proof, She’ll snatch all of your existence.
You and she shall become one.

Damn the sun, The moon and all that rules under.
She generates into seasons, Becoming that reason, To be true.
To her you can be her all or you can mean nothing.
She is so trusting.
She’ll build your world at the same time TEAR IT DOWN.
When you say her name, You’ll love the way it sounds.

She blesses the ground when she walks.
Soothes your soul when she talks.
She is everything…..
She brings rain to hot dry places.
Brings peace to conflicting ages.
She’s all that I have and all that I have not.
She’s a Mother, Sister, Daughter and Lovher.
She gives me the strength of billions of men.
She is Africa Rising and Jamaica Plains.
She’s my joy, Happiness, Bliss and Praise.
My hurt, suffering and yet she remains…
MY QUEEN,
She is Simplistic Complex Artistry.
She is Black Coffee with or without the cream.
She’s every young boy’s fantasy and every grown man’s dream.
She’s ecstasy… A natural tanned Goddess, that’s genuine and rare.
From the follicles of her hair,

Right down to the soles of her feet.
A Defined, Devine Wine…
That intoxicate me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment