Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Omission

There is this desire to be trapped  inside of you.
To be imprisoned, confined and restrained by you.
Drugged by you and hypnotized by you.
With this overwhelming urge…..
I want to give into you.
To say yes to you, with every kiss over and over again.
I come closer to heaven by of your lips.
But with each moment of submission, I commit sin after sin.
I feel your presence of domination engulfing me, merging with you.
I don’t know the knowledge of understanding myself.
Why am I willing to do?
Why do I do what you want me to do?
Is this an inebriation called obsession?
Or is it a course set to a divine destination,
or is it just divine intervention?
I am unable to comprehend a rational decision….
But, I am able to indulge in this feeling of heightened sensorium.
Please just give me another taste of your lips?
I’m waiting to be induced by your seductive spirit.
Being ravaged by your passionate fiery soul.
Carried far past my conscientious mind, well into another level of existence.
Only to be brought back again.
In a circle of continual thriving of my body and mind.
Entangled within your intangible essence……

No comments:

Post a Comment