Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Seductive Temptress


She was wearing a long trench coat.
On which I didn’t notice at first,
 And all she was wearing underneath
Was a bustier with thongs, thigh highs with garter straps and 5in. stiletto heels topping off my desire.
When she arrived, I was waiting for her outside.
I approached her walking over the drivers side of her vehicle.
She rolled down her window, as I grabbed her by the back of her neck firmly deprived, yearning and passionate.
Giving her a nice long, seductively erotic kiss.
Looking in her eyes I tell her Step out real quick, so I can take a look at you, Mami!
She steps out as I stare her up and down from head to toe, licking my lips.
Dayum! Is all I can fathom to say.
We get into the vehicle and we head to our destination.
The whole time during the drive, my hands wonder trying to spy what was under that trench.
While she is driving, I catch glimpses of her glancing at my manhood erecting.
We arrive at our destination pulling into the garage.
We get out of the patriotShe stands in front of the door.
She asks me Do you want your dinner first or last, Papi?
Of course naturally I say, Dessert!
She pushes me back and unties the belt and slowly opens up her coat.
Showing me what she had been keeping hidden from me.
The anticipation causes my adrenaline to rush like a tiger pouncing my prey.
She stops me mid-step and she begins to undress me.
As she is slowly undressing me; she softly kisses my lips, neck and every bare part of my skin.
Until I am left standing completely naked and extremely compounded.
She leads me by hand into the house, to the living room.
Where a bottle of champagne and two glasses sit on ice.
Once I’m lead to my throne, I proceed to open and pour the champagne.
Music begins to play as Seductive Temptress begins doing a sexy striptease.
As the Temptress dances she undoes a garter at a time.
Undoing her bustier, she slides her thongs off all so slowly to the tempo.
She bends at the waist as the beat dropsPreviewing her derriere and Lotus Flower to me.

Sipping my champagne, she takes off her heels and seductively her thigh highs.
By this time she spies my massive throbbing, she whines down into a crawl.
Slowly preying towards me, upon her approach, she begins to kiss and lick on my yearning.
She slurps, licks and deep throats me till she gets an early taste of my sweet liquor.
As she proceeds to give me her bomb skill in head-logic, she could taste my liquor starting to spill pre-maturely.
On the verge of bussing, I moaned as her nani began to moisten.
A decision was made to elevate the sex-scape to the next level.
Positioning her thighs on my shoulders, with my face between her thighs,  and her face in mine.
She hungrily taste my ice cream as I devour her cake.
The more and more she slurped my escaping liquor.
The more intensely I engaged my silver strength, unfolding her Lotus Flower.
With my silvered strength tickling her clit, I begin to stroke her with my finger.
Deeper and deeper she goes, consuming my length until my tip hits the back of her throat.
As we both squirm uncontrollably.
She takes the tantric ecstasy even higher.
Very seductively sexy, she slithers her way down my torso.
Spinning on my lap to face me
We stare eye to eye; seductively, hypnotizing and intense.
She mounts me and proceeds to give me the ride of my life!
Grinding me hard, she meets my thrusts.
She feels the tip of my lower crown hit her spot.
At every thrust, she screams my name!
From this point, I take full control.
Grabbing and smacking her ass, in unison with the sweet rhythmic sounds of her nani, gushing.

Beast Mode: Initiated!

Bending her backwards, applying an arch to her back.
She grinds on me more as I gently take her to the floor.
Widely spreading her legs, I take a refreshing swallow of her nectar.
As I tongue fuck her, she begins to squirt uncontrollably.
After quenching my thirst, I mount her and give out slow deep strokes.
Softly kissing her upon her neck, she quickly loses control and she rains upon my shaft.
Inviting me to replay the rain storm, I immediately pick up the pace.
Stretching her legs wider, I thrust with all my might.
Transporting her beyond euphoria, reaching her point, I release and pour my own liquor, overflowing her glass!
Pleasurable tears of joy trace our faces, happily achieving my ranking from the outcome.
I lean forward and whisper: Turn that sexy ass over!
Submissively obliging her King’s request, she eagerly turns over.
Slowly setting herself into position on all fours.
I slide into her dripping flower, pulling her closer, going deeper.
Grabbing her by her shoulders, gliding deeper,
She feels me going deeper, as my shaft throbs immensely.
With each thrust, I smack her on her ass.
Causing her nani to drip with anticipation, going faster and harder, we moan in delight.
I pull her hair with one hand, smacking and grabbing her ass with the other.
The faster I thrust, the louder our moans become.
Pulsating inside her, she anxiously awaits for my cannon to fire.
My Seductive Temptress senses my limit is seamlessly approaching.
As she screams: Beat It Papi!
Within the scream she lets out, her ass I squeeze as I growl.
Releasing my creamy liquor deep into her, in unison with our moans, we collapse laying across the floor.
Purely exhausted, from the session that has never been orchestrated before, she crawls over to me.
Commencing to taste my shaft with her tongue, loving the mixture of our flavors
She hungrily devours me like it was the last time.
I begin to surge again and begin to stroke her mouth, obliging what she wanted.
She continued to inhale my joint until her mouth was full of smoke.
The nice thick clouds filled her mouth as she swallowed every last bit.
Licking the remains of my potency from my lower crown, she asked me through a devilish grin .
Are you ready for dinner?
Being barely able to speak, I shook my head no
In a breathless reply , I said.
Aye mami, let’s cool down in a Menage’ Trios, that’s Me, You and A Kush that’s just as bomb!’




1 comment: