Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Friday, September 14, 2012

Individuality, The Declaration Of Who I Am

The declaration of who I am...
Isn't defined by coloration, not defined by identification.
Nationalization isn't important as the basis of Humanity.
Destruction of being, recognizes that we are the same.
We are life, flowing through the veins of a machine known as society.
Otherwise named America.
We are the economy, the upper, lower and middle classifications.
We are the homeless, the unstable, the victims, the criminals, the dead and unrecognized.
We are the tears and blood that fall staining the concrete.
We have liberated and we have liberated and we have oppressed.

The declaration of who I am...
Means I can be proud, I can be judgemental, I can be suspicious.
I am your family, your friends and your peers.
I am the misguided looking for answers.
Through the eyes, I see the individual struggle that my kind wrestles everyday.

My declaration is that....
I am free to be me!
No matter the storm,
no matter my location,
no matter my color and no matter my gender.
My preference is my choice, my decision is mine to make.
My struggle is Beautiful!
And I am human, don't look down on me.
Don't turn your back on my imperfections.
For my faults make me who I live to be.
Not someone else....
I am great, I am strong and I am intelligent.
Most of all I am me!!!

That is the greatest realization of individuality.
The Declaration of Who I Am!

No comments:

Post a Comment