Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's An Hour Before Sunrise And Baby It's Cold Outside

As I recollect over last night's escapade, I wonder was it all in vain or was it worth the pain?
As the words you said, replay...... The echoes of the softness of your voice,
 mingles with the passion in your words.
Playing with my senses, was it a mistake that we take?
Finding Eden within each other's arms, when, the only feelings to get hurt....
Are our unsuspecting man and lady's.
Though it feels so right to call you my baby, in actuality the possibility of us being.... Is a fantasy!
An obscure reality with a "what if" of being found out.

What would be the circumstances?
How would the cards be dealt and played out?
Is this something that we want to gamble with?
When we know the destination of the events.... Can be disastrous!
But I, I can't say no and can't stop flirting with the danger.
So I continue to play with the flame, your flame.
That flame that will eventually burn me, as I get closer and closer to you.
Eventually engulfing me with the degrees of intensity, of the desires of forbidden ecstasy.

In the last ten minutes of the hour before sunrise.
I ponder telling the truth to my lady, coming clean and exposing things to light.
Then in the moment of meditation, suddenly, I get blindsided!
Awakening, looking at my truck caved in.
Attempting to reach my phone, it begins to ring......

Then a voice says in the distance,
"Poor guy, he didn't even have a chance..."
Damn!
I guess the circumstances is, Karma turning on me, bringing death!

SUNRISE HAS COME AND BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment