Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Da Hunger

Intoxicating!
Is what I said – breathless- As I dipped into the red.
Creating me hot as she danced 4 me.
My head swayed…
Synchronized with the movements of her body.
Caressing her curves as she moved.
I begged 4 her to touch me.
Summoning my third eye 2 fantasize.
Her & I caught between gratification and teasing.
She flowed the pattern, from rhythm to rhyme.
Traveling down her thighs, My eyes caressed her.
Sexed her under the neon glow.
Lined by black lights, The nyght seemed to never end.
Her waist thin, hips thick….
She caressed my length.
As she whined upon my once was limp, Now all so ready.
She kept the tempo steady.
Her hips tumbled and rolled, upon my extension that controls…
Till I escaped a sigh quick.
Followed by a moan.
she extended an invitation 2 Ecstasy.
Hinting to sex me, I gladly accepted.
She led me to isolation, a quiet spot…
Where she dropped, testing my mic.
I must say it felt nice.
Feeling her hands glide, forth and back upon my thighs.
We met eyes as she sighed.
With breath hot, upon my spot…
I melted like wax, and I began to counter react.
Piercing her moist bottle, on which I drank.
Curling my silver strength of gift to gab.
A message was sent to quake her bones.
Creating a Jonez , she overflowed.
As I slithered upon her midsection.
Placing me inside her womb.
She sultry cooed, into a position of my groove.
We moved, left to right, forth and back.
Birthing confidence I quickened my pace.
Capturing her expressions upon her face.
Grabbing her waist, she said aloud more.
As she became impatient , and I insatiable.
Driving deeper into our own carnal syn.
Groans equal explosions and moans equal implosions.
Multiplied her and I, continually we die.
Vibrating through her thighs, becoming high…….
Her eyes become myne under moonlit skies!
We met no limitations, just took control of our inhibitions.
Creating dimensions of sexual tensions.
Melting into one, vanishing at the rising of the sun.
Rolling away with the blankets of nyght.
I rested, twisting, surrounding her subtle host.
She surrenders to my Hunger……..

No comments:

Post a Comment