Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Omunique

Breathe deep, Soft words seep, As she enters the blood stream.
I feel full, Like the moon over city skies.
She quakes in her thighs.
Wanting, calling and grabbing!
Anticipation causes  restless movements.
Wandering kisses unstitched, Longing for the pitch.
She’ll soon make as she awakes.
Naughty things take place,
Including flushed face.
Is it a mistake?
To break the walls down.
Endangering reality with every tussle every russell.
She bust a Harlem shake, to northtown hustle.
As I flex my muscle.
Penetrating the mental with relaxation into  sedation.
Wet lips multiplied by grasped hips equals constant elevation.
Moans echo vibrato for slow flow.
Midtempo brings her to implosions.
Toes folding, 9.9 on the rector.
Memorizing her figure…..
Placed by an autographed signature of Lawgne Strokez.
Which molds with the curve of the d**k to tip.
I spit, lubricating the bald seam.
Time for a new session to begin.
She’s the syn of all syns.
Manipulating my mind.
Eyes ride, tapping from behind.
As it bounces…..
I puff on ounces of her lime green, seedless.
She gets better, becoming more wetta.
As the pipe gets layed.
Crawling to get away, I drag her back to position.
We collapse…… In the mist of 1st contact.
I lock and load with complex situations.
Blayzin her to perfection.
Calming her needs with injections deep.
She melts like wax.
Disguising phuq phaces, obviously this cat worth chasing.
Quick contemplation as the cream breaks.
Ruling all that is in me.
Screams I, Myself and Me.
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
But for her, I will slowly hollow.
Caressing with fingertips, licking lips, preparing to glide down her seam.
separating her folds continuous.
Sliding one finger in, testing potency.
I undress her, inhaling her pheromones.
Rubbing her down, visions of we.
I find dance in mind.
Creating stimulation by finger f**king.
She gets right for me.
Positioning her body in line.
I blanket her in chocolate divine.
We intertwine in cloudless climbs.
Soaring over great divides.
We ride, wrapped in thickness, da sickness, infects twisted helix.
As facial melts into phases of pleasure.
Body traces leaves, signatures of heat….
With soft vocality of name calling.
Knock knees and tearing sheets.
Nails rape muscle tissue seaping DNA, beaded droplets of sweat.
Baptize wounds newborn.
Of promises forgotten in moans of Lawgne Strokez.
Untangle hairs of heart-shaped desires and lust.
Attention spellbound by touch.
She severely ravages, manipulations of my inhibitions.
You put me in a state of shock.
Her chocolate melts coating me.
Slow flow of Honey Love burns my degrees til I’m comatose.
Bodies so hot, thick and sweet.
Every hit sends tingles down to my feet.
Make me shake, break sweat and then collapse.
Over and over again….
Only to begin yet another game in Pandora’s box.
Omunique,
Pandora and me.
Playing games in multiples of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment