Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Liquor Elixir

Long slender  neck with body to match.
Smooth brown glass , which I grasp, cold and moist
( 4 some by choice )
But for me, I want it hot…..
( Room Temp. )
Many nights spent, long conversations ending in sublime erections.
You always get me off.
Hard but soft, smooth.
Trickle down my throat, slow and easy.
( Please me )
Tasty Black Cherry, Berry , Chocolate intoxication…..
Seductive euphoria is what I want
( Down to the last drop )

Black Berry, cherry.
Intoxication come quick….
Give me a sweet taste, seduce me slowly.
Intensely quenching my thirst.
Wetting my lips and tongue, fill me with your smoothness.
Elixir_Liquor_Liquor_Elixir
Asiatic Nubian Goddess….
Put it on a nigga

Sweet juices flow through my system.
Pumping in my veins , her mark remains.
( Playing with my emotions )
Relaxing my mind,
Moments of hallucinations.
Fantasies of her and I intertwined.
( Lips Locked )
Spinning me, turning me inside out.
Losing myself in her Eboni.
( Like Maxwell )
“I’d dwell inside of you.”
( Put it on me )
Take me to your hive.
Making me alive, filling me with your elixir.
( I’m high )

Black Cherry , Berry
Intoxication come quick.
Give me a sweet taste.
Give me all of it.
Seduce me , quench my thirst…
Moistening my lips and tongue,
Fill me with your sweetness….
( All Night Long )
Elixir_Liquor_Liquor_Elixir
Asiatic Goddess, come put it on a nigga!

Liquor_Elixir_Elixir_Liquor
Sweetest temptation!
On a sip, dark continents I enter.
Eternal wine, located in the depths of dimes.
( In between thighs )
Mens minds branded, leaving a mark.
( In the dark )
Fascinated by taste….
( Chocolate souls )
Hypnotic, we watch it…
Sway back and forth.
( Natural Selection )
Cause a release, using x-ray eyes.
( Heavenly Hunted )
We front it , but want it.
( Black Berry Cherry )

Black Berry Cherry
Intoxication come quick, give me a sweet taste.
Seduce me slowly, intense…
Quench my thirst,
wetting my lips and tongue.
Fill me with your smoothness….
Elixir_Liquor_Liquor_Elixir
Asiatic Goddess Nubian……
Put It On a Nigga!

No comments:

Post a Comment