Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thankful For Today

I am thankful for today,
I am thankful for yesterday.
And I am thankful for tomorrow.
I am thankful for the moments of sorrow.
Thankful for the moments of joy.
I am thankful for yesterday’s lessons of relationships between family and friends.
A menagery of reflections…
That birthed today and seconds that come to past.
The seconds that build into minutes’ presence.
In the breaths that we breathe and the counts of our heart’s beat.
I am thankful!
Rhythmically fluent inspire dreams called tomorrow.
Minutes collected like pennies in a well of the wishful.
I am thankful!
Thoughts and promises given by the whispers of Faith.
I see angels dance in the light of sunrise.
I am thankful to squint at the brightness in my eyes.
I am thankful to know you and meet the souls of the unknown.
The strangers that greet with an unspoken nod.
I am thankful for this gift,
for you to read my words.
Thankful for the chance for you to hear my voice.
I am thankful for you my friends,
for your life and times.
I AM THANKFUL!
Dedicated to my angels who are with me daily,
Eugene Robert Thompson
Geneva Hazel Hunt-Thompson
Marshall L. Crutchfield

No comments:

Post a Comment