Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Z.E.N.I.T.H. – Zion Experience Nourishing Inspiration Through Her

Hold my heart and still my love.
Float in the currents of her emotions.
Drown in the oceans of her trust and resurrect in bliss.
Kiss the sky, collecting sun rays in a bottle-shaped valentine.
Run amongst in Gardens of Eternity……
Losing our newborn virginity between the vines of secrets.
This is where you’ll discover Zenith, the highest point in the heavens.
Lie down in pure white winter blessings.
Creating angels where you lay.
Build foundations of understanding in the sands of infinity.
Collapse in the clouds of unconditional simplicities and ride Zephyr around the world.
Leaving the complex realities of humanity.
Discovering beautiful sapphires of desire and learn true adoration.
Cherishing all the days of her lives.
Connect with soft glowing equestrian moons.
Levitating to a world of bright summers.
Where days last for 3 quarters and the nights last for 9.
Journey through the windows of Zodiac frames.
Open doors of Tarot wood.
Become hypnotized by the earth’s song and hum melodies the wind’s symphony.
See birds backward fly and feel the colors of the rainbow.
Creating the patterns of rotation on a horizontal axis.
Measure pleasure in sound and depth in happiness.
Close your eyes and reach, kiss the sky and recognize.
The highest point in the heavens.
ZENITH – Zion Experience Nourishing Inspiration Through Her……
Watch slow rain fall back into Heaven.
Clocks tick counter clock wise,
Crescent moons hang u’s in the blanketed night.
Transforming me into a creature of exotic sensuality.
She awakens me with her soul, then, she suffocates me in her celestial body.
Reviving me in her arms, sending me to the sky to kiss.
Collecting my elements in a glass shaped valentine and that’s where you’ll discover and find……..
Z . E . N . I . T. H .

No comments:

Post a Comment