Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Visionz of Mahogany

Thug Princess
Ghetto Pocahontas
Your Highness
None finer than this
My sweetest temptress
Down with some criminalistic shit
Gots my back when the enemy wants to attack
In the sack, she puts it down like that
Keepin her sprung off the flick of my tongue
Heart pumpin like beats under the sun
When it comes to a n*ggas loyalty, no other gets none
My one and million
Always fillin ‘ em
Thug passion, sexual satisfaction, got n*ggas stuck in the  mist of climaxin’
Her beautiful smile as gorgeous as Cleopatra
Sailing down the Nile
My chocolate fantasy
Carmel intimacy
My poetic ecstasy
No one can understand me
Except for my ghetto Queen
Vision of Mahogany
My Caramel Chocolate Fantasy
Deep rooted Legacy
My California dime
That’s destined to be mine
You be down for me
I’ll be down for you
Doing whatever to walk these dawgs for you
Mahogany, Visionz of you
Miss Mohogany
My Red Bone Oddysse
Quick with an attitude
When n*ggas come the wrong way at you
Sexual, when your just natural
Jeans or long skirts fashionable
Stacked you got it like that
When I’m under stress
You put me to rest
My Caramel Honey, Mahogany
Nefertiti, Aphrodite, My ghetto love that excites me
Hotter than fire
I yearn with strong desire
To be in your arms until dawn
Creepin out your window
Waking to notice that I am gone
On a wind’s soft whisper
Your love lifts me quicker
Than any other intoxication or liquor
I need you like a non-stop fixation
My Mahogany, Visionz of Sweet Dreams
My Caramel Chocolate Fantasy
Deep rooted Legacy
My California dime
That’s destined to be mine
You be down for me
I’ll be down for you
Doing whatever to walk these dawgs for you
Mahogany, Visiomz of You
Your visionz play in my mind
Missing your smile, your touch
Haunting my soul
You grab ahold
Forever taunting me
My tainted heart, worn down to the very thread
Clouds of Grey, brightens my day
While the rain, is the cleansing of my pain
Standing drenched as a rose, covered in dew
I can hear a soft whisper saying…..
Miss Mahogany, Visionz of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment