Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Tale of Oral Fixation

It’s the way that you switch!
The way you bend at the hips.
When you get into what read on the screen.
It’s the way you brush up against me,
That makes my imagination trip and makes me wonder.
I watch and survey your curves…
Imagining your silhouette,
In the intimate glowing light,
Of a candle,
Your body is amazing…
Are you as good to the taste?
And Just as sweet, as your shake?
With this desire,
Igniting an appetite,
I close my eyes and there I find…
The golden brown glow of your body,
As I caress and discover every inch of you.
Beginning with nibbling on your earlobe,
Caressing the nape of your neck,
My tongue trails to shoulders living soft and inviting kisses.
Journeying down to your breast,
Placing my mouth upon your nipples,
As I suck gently and twist my tongue,
I fondle with my hands firmly but gently.
Causing you to let out a slight sigh,
From the tantalizing feeling,
My fingertips pinching your nipples gently as I trail your stomach,
Making circles around your belly button.
I begin to taste the sweetness of your glow,
As you perspire with anticipation,
Off of the direction of my tongue.
As I travel to your waistline,
I grasp at your hips as I proceed to leave my presence.
I lick the folds of where your thigh bends at the hip….
Slowly licking down in between your inner thighs,
I nibble and grasp firmly your beautiful thighs,
As begin to get high off your intoxicating juices.
That begins to moisten the folds of your flower.
I part your lips with my tongue’s tip,
As you moan softly from the warmth of my mouth and the wetness of my tongue.
Parting your lips as my tongue slips inside of you,
Your legs I place upon my shoulders as I proceed to go deeper.
My tongue smoothly slips and searches the walls of your secret garden.
Tasting your sweet juices as your flow becomes stronger,
I play with your clit,
Flicking and surrounding,
My tongue teases and ignites.
Finally curing the appetite,
To taste your caramel delight,
My tongue slithers deeper between your lips.
Causing your body to tremble,
My tongue circulates and twists as the ball of my tongue ring,
Brushes your clit and makes you jerk and rotate your hips.
As you push your waist towards my face and you grab,
And pull my bald head deeper into your thighs.
Squeezing tight,
I keep my strokes deep and smooth,
Tasting your caramel rain come down.
Flooding my with you,
I feel your flow down my throat,
As I drink and swallow all of your honey, your nectar.
Your body quakes and shakes,
Providing a new rhythm for me to endure,
In the mix, our bodies twist with me underneath you.
While you straddle my face and grind upon my tongue,
I grasp your cheeks,
As your voice carries and expresses the forthcoming climax.
You bounce wildly, palming my baldness.
Watching your expressions of the sensations,
You feel as you reach your second eruption,
I nibble and suck upon your clit as you drip upon my chin.
As your climax reaches its end,
Your body trembles uncontrollably.
You become limp and spent,
With your heart rate escalated and your body damp from sweat.
As I watch you catch your breath.
The thought fades…. And the curiosity remains.
Intrigued by the way your hips switch/sway….

No comments:

Post a Comment