Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Inexplicable!

Fading out of sleep.
300 light years of darkness.
Retaining lifelessness, gravitational I am weightless.
This vast emptiness of crowded yet to flourish, galaxy... space.
Solely I occupy.
Well except me and my thoughts that evolve. Creating multiplicity including growth.
I am, what I were and was what I am!
Don't question my logic, just relate to who I am, understand who I be and respect mine.
Inexplicable, riddles in a fist.
I ground and pound, keeping these ten toes down.
March with me.
Let's see how many miles you can trekk through this wilderness.
I am the Book of John.
I am legend, continuing my destiny that has yet been destined.
Inexplicable!
Excuse my utterance of these riddles that I clench in my fists.
I choose to be more on the consciousness, rather display for your entertainment, my ignorance....
Shalom, deuces, blessings and peace!
Celestial flightz, in the B@ckdr0p Lo-K3I.....

No comments:

Post a Comment