Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

E.I.S.H.A.

Mysteriously beautiful
A fantasy right out of imagination
An angel sent from heaven
Blessed with an accent of warmth in her smile
And eyes that have lived many lives.
Yet loved continuously
Endless brown skin
Frame formed into an hourglass with thick thighs
My kind of dream girl made for me
Bringing blurred vision to my eyes
Off the way she is walking
With that confidence and independence
To life she brought difference
Brought a new breath and promise
She turns a criminal honest
With just one kiss
To have you.....I must
And in me you can trust
An E.bony goddess
Dressed in I.vory
Naturally S.exy H.armony
That is A.lluring me
Hypnotic voice, sweet like Carmen and soothing like Marvin

E.I.S.H.A. I am thinking...

1 comment:

  1. Kidos! Amazing writing talent. Keep it up & keep us yearning for more!

    ReplyDelete