Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Intense

My sheets bare witness to your existence.
Showing that you are not a dream.
My lips feels the pressure of your smile.
Fingertips of tender caresses leave traces upon my form.
Your sweet potion flows through my veins.
Keeping me intoxicated, I am high off of your scented brown skin.
Your eyes are seductive, tempting me to fall deep.
You mark upon my mind and body.
This territory, I am yours.
Goddess of beauty and sunrise.
I cherish your human form...
I am protection by your side, within these wings you have a place to hide.
I want to make slow intensely deep love.
The kind of love that slows time.
Intertwines minds into black thought.
Flowing easily, like the sun rising on Sunday morning, slow and steady.
Where each touch feels like forever.
Each stroke seems endless and every caress seems eternal.
I want to move slow, so slow, that when you explode, you explode tantric.
Rippling continuously in your dark sea.
Plunging so deep, tearing down your foundation.
You mold for me.
Moans of pleading for me to proceed.
Slow grinding...
Running through your veins, coursing like molasses.
So slow, thick and rich.
Inheriting all of me.
Turning soft whispers to loud screams.
Shredding my back, engraving pleasure upon my skin.
Tears running down your face.
Causing your sanctuary to quake.
Rattling pictures to the floor.
Cracking concrete, a rose shall bloom...
Procreation, our child is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment