Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's On My Mind

Is it me that feels the way I feel.
The eye you gave...
Gives me a higher heightened awareness.
Coming here, I thought I prepared myself for this.
But now I question?
the way you move, you twerk and tick with perfection.
An injection brought an inflection that I need to give.
To feel you surround my ground.
I want to common a sense that makes me shake.
I quake off of the shape of your body that penetrates.
Impregnating my metals.
I want to feel that initial touch,
when I requested what I wanted.
It wasn't the touch of the hand.
That brought so much ... Instant sexual attention.
It was that spark in your eye.
You smiled as I gazed upon your thighs.
You felt the contact, but you didn't ask.
You climbed upon my lap and progressed to dance.
You raped my soul, as I glanced upon your shoulders.
Flowing down upon your breasts.
On down to your belly ring.
Baby, do your thang.
My gun I want to unload all my rounds into you.
3 bucks to 1 pump, sensuously, I want to see you wobble.
As I tap the full throttle.
Can you do this for me?
Get wet for me?
From bouncing upon my lap like that.
Wanting to take a chance, wanting to grab that ass.
You feel the load quick.
Damn your so thick, I throb for you.
Fiend to grab ahold of you.
Do what you want to me to.
As for tonight let's get it right.
Are you game for a long flight.
Starting at twilight, puffing on some good under blue lights.
Turning fantasy into physicality.
Wetting it, tasting it and getting it.
Verbally penetrating, giving you Lawnge Strokes...
                                        MENTAL FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment