Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Contagious

I am that sweat that breaks from your explicit thoughts.
Those thoughts that flows down your neck, fluently down your spine.
In a rhythm down the curve of your posterior.
I am the cause of your hot flashes and the cause of them to cool.
Your lips to part and say ooh.
Surging shivers through your body, during the penetration of the mind.
Souls intertwine, as you and I.
Crystallizing, liquid metallic.
Stimulating your every sense, flooding your mentals with my emotions.
Can I play?
Dripping from your every orifice.
Internal baptism, drop by drop.
Pleasure forms into tears between your thighs.
I creep to drive you insatiable.
Moistness a glow by drenched intensiveness, squirming into position.
Undetected taking control, coursing your form, penetrating your spots of sweet.
Mentally deep, your body I kiss breathlessly.
Your fantasies speak to me, giving more to play with.
Becoming your one, possession taken....
I am your obsession!

Contagious

No comments:

Post a Comment