Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Monday, July 30, 2012

Magician

Your the voice I hear whispering upon my ears.
Sending vibrations down my spine.
Drunk, intoxicated and high.
Slow ride to the west side.
Beams set low, so we can hide.
Hit dark spots, getting blazed in the park.
Under raindrops, baptised in sinful play.
Creating games sexual, orgasms mental.
Physical seeps wet, soaking wet, streams from your hair like water upon vines.
Fresh like summer rains, familiar like your first pleasure pains.
Losing your sweetest joy.
Infinite than it was before.
Body spends spent, nomadic the scent.
Soft moans from deep strokes, my tongue speaks to your soul.
You melt in my grasps, bending your reality.
Molding you to my expectations.
Sending you into sedation with extreme penetration.
Reversing order by camcorder with many positions in store.
From high hatting, frontal tapping, riding ruff backing.
As that ass I slap, pulling your hair until your head snaps back.
In unison from deep movements.
Glow fades to velvet, giving sight through hands.
Candles bakes tan, bodies golden bronze like Egyptian Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment