Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Monday, July 30, 2012

Moments Of Breathlessness

In the breaths lost...
Sixty seconds of pleasure, commands me to fall endlessly...
Subterranean, blindly trusting her guidance, my reality missing her.
Her born femininity I identify.
Dividing submissively, the sum of my lessons equal one.
One only with her being.
Being her craving, her wanting, her feening.
Being everything she is needing.
Her fantasy dreaming creation.

Within the breaths lost...
Sixty seconds pass in the moments of serenity.
Minimal eternity, like the sun rising on a new day.
Her warmth fades, when her presence is away.
As sunset takes turn, I patiently await.
Breathlessly within the moments of sixty seconds...
Melting inside her, marinating in her pleasures.
Her taunt hot Pandora's box, locks inside my manhood deep.
Deep implosions of fiery desires, accelerates toward the release....
Of breaths lost gasping, catching her whispers tickling the hairs upon my chest.
In the breaths lost, escaping from our lips' kiss.
Thirty seconds gone, now begins the dawning of Immortal bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment