Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Monday, July 30, 2012

Shackled Dominance

I've contemplated in many ways.
The way I could make you scream, squirm and give me praise.
Make desire burst into explicit three alarm rage.
I've watched you many times, memorized every expression upon your face.
Savored the smoothness in my brain.
Calculated the dimensions of your frame, wrapped in confines, sweat escaping the dangers of...
Anticipating Poseidon's plunge, exploration of your closet.
Skeletons and all, recognizing the names on the wall.
Guaranteeing that I'll out blaze them.
Giving you amnesia, injecting a fever.
For this Nigga, that will bring the sun to rise and bring heat to the cold of night.
Just let me make these shackles tight.
Heightening your awareness of sexual exploration.
Bringing sight to the blind, opening closed minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment