Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Silver Bullet

It was a kiss that meant an intent, to create desires decent into my bone.
Awakening temptation's fury, aching my soul, my mind told me no...
But my body persuaded me to pursue more.
Being in her presence, her essence manifested.
Putting emotional connection aside,
 she climbed upon my stallion and together we rode.
Her arms wrapped around my sides, her thighs pressed against mine.
She grasped my source that thrived, as she marinated from the torque propulsion.
I savored the taste of her moistness.
Fantasizing on kissing her lips that sit below her waist line.
Her breath upon my neck, I began to visualize.
Me french kissing her immaculateness.
As her body is rested upon my stallion's back.
I feel myself thrusting my accelerator.
From the thoughts of getting drunk from her nectar.
Gone like the wind, we shift once again.
As she grasps my force tighter......

                                 To Be Continued!!

No comments:

Post a Comment