Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wishing On A Star (Absent Love)

Loneliness was an option but for months it was my only decision.
Am I that dumb or am I that stupid?
I mean, I am waiting on love to come back to me.
But with everyday, every hour that passes, I feel more and more alone by every minute.
Drifting closer and closer to desperation.
I deprive myself of affection from other women because I'm so in love with her.
Death has come and went,
By passing and ignoring my requests to just take me out of misery.
I swear, I think about this girl way too much.
Longing to touch, to love, to taste her smile.
At night when I'm sleeping, I can feel her breath on my neck.
Feeling her presence in my bed laying next to me.
Some days I love the hell out of her.
But truth be told I keep holding on, praying and hoping.
That I can drown in her essence of being.
I ask that we could be...
It takes alot for me to control my emotions.
I seem to flip moods every hour..
Happy to sad to angry, then back to again.
I want one thing right now and that is......
Her!
I want her to want me.... So that we can be.
Wishing On A Star

No comments:

Post a Comment