Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Monday, August 6, 2012

Blackened Heart

I felt my heart, my world explode.
And gravity pulled everything down.
When you told me it was over.
There was nothing I could say or I could do.
You don't love, but, I love you.
I guess that's the way things go or is this the way love goes?
I never thought I would be in a diner,
crying my dark brown eyes red.
Now inside of my pyramid's tomb, I am dead.

I hoped for too much when I found you.
Wishing the loving would be true.
But I was fooled, drugged with a venom that was killing me.
I don't know, I didn't know, If I would miss you.
I probably will....
My life is now a reflection eternal and scorched into my mind.
I've died my thousand deaths.
But resurrected with 9 lives.
With every step I take, every footprint left in the sand.
I must dodge and be cautious.
You broke a vow that you weren't sure of the promise made.
My love is now lost, lost out to sea with a presumption of death.
20,000 leagues is where I now rest.
Beaten and bettered, broken and bruised.
Black upon my heart is a memory of my love for you.
Blackened Heart is my new moniker.

No comments:

Post a Comment