Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sacrilege

You impaled me over and over, as I laid in shock, unable to move.
Inexplicable sensation mingled with pain rushed through me.
Unwilling to say a word, I clenched the sheets...
Wincing with each thrust, must have a excited you.
Fashioning a grin, you mumbled my name.
Confused at the moment, I couldn't do the same.
Closing my eyes, I tried to sort my thoughts.
Is this love or is it lust?
That persuaded me to let you enter.
Did your smooth talking really contribute?
Was what you were saying really real?
Is this what you felt?
My God I hope so (speaking to myself )
But it's too late now...

In the mist of our first kiss, I let go, giving to you what was precious to me...
Freely giving it to you.
After it is all said and done, after it is all over.
How will you honestly think?
What will you honestly think?
After you explore my continental oceans, that was once uncharted and un-swam.
Now here I am touched...
A reflection of what I use to be.
Go ahead, get up, don't you want or have anything.....
Something you could say to me?
Oh I see, your in a rush to brag to your boys...
About how easy it was, how good it felt...
Now nine months later, how does it feel to have a son?
Here Daddy.....What you gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment