Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Is This The Night

Baby I want to know where your at?
How deep can we get?
Can you figure the way into my heart?
Can I tell you the spot on the map to course me?
Baby do you want to search me?
Examining me from head to toe.
Can you understand the way my body flows?
So tell me what you imagine?
Do you, can you tell me where your at?
See girl, my words flow like water streaming down your neck/down your back.
I can tell you dig the way I lick my lips.
Is my tone making your twin lips moisten?
Baby I can tell by that quiver in your voice.

Is it telling a tale?

Now I find myself restless.
Not being able to sleep, laying in this bed wide awake.
With a hunger for your love.
With a craving for your body.
This wanting, this needing penetrates my mind, my body and my soul.
I fiend for you in every way.
Visualizing that day, that night.
(Is This The Night?)
With you straddling me by the fireside.
Fantasizing about an actual escapade.
Of you and I making love in the rain.
Forecast of rainfall with desire drenching us within the depths of my roman tub.
Perspiring from the meditations of the reality,
 of us falling into the heat of degrees measured in the numeration of mental satisfaction.
Summing up the quantity of selfish physical gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment