Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sultry Sounds Of Erotic-ness

Seated corner slot positioned, slumped to the right side.
Her hands clenched my thighs.
With my eyes fixated with her eyes, locked.
As she tasted my thriving, penetrating her mouthpiece striving.
To emancipate, extract my procreation, she ejaculates me, swallowing my supremacy.
In technical deep throat methods.
As my mistress intensely orchestrates.
This Boricuan nympho harlequin, desires to straddle me..
Fiends to saddle me...
Formulating reformation, moistening my nerves.
She's raising a sensation to inject my fixation.
Healing her addictive temptation, into sedative submission.
She progress' to self penetrate, grinding slowly on my third rail.
She rides the pulse that flows, bouncing seductively slow.
I watch her expressions as our bodies began to clap.
Escaping sweat, her dimensions whined as her chest heaved.
Getting off a soft moan of her whispering my name.
Igniting explosions of screams, from the pleasure of infinite lacerations.
I go deep, going deeper into her tunnel.
She felt me in her spine, into the cortex of her cerebrum.
I felt her implode as I tore down her walls.
And she rapidly overflowed.
Drenching my lap as she rode, aggressively.
Clenching her nails into my chest.
She began to drain me, of all that I owned.
Vigorously grinding, climaxing , I made her over and over.
She collapses on top of me, as her face lays in the crevice of my neck.
Her breath playing upon my chest.
Her temptation is satisfied and her desire was laid to rest.
This is the Sultry Sounds Of Erotic-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment