Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Addiction That I Can't Leave Alone!

Formation into physical, my Aura welcomes you.
Making my presence known in disbelief, rather than memories reflecting.
Craving the escapades between you and I...
Savoring the sweetness of mental games played.
Proceed to seduce my complicated creation.
Watched in an out of body experience, heightened to intenseness.
Hungering to feel the saturated phatness.
That drowns me into euphoria.
I fiend to desire you, crave your every breath.
I close my eyes and visualize through your vision, your eyes.
I smile when you smile, tear when you cry.
Feel your every emotion, as if they were mine....

You are my motivation, 
 patience focused is my strong determination.
To silence your doubts is my dedication.
My flow is aquatic and forceful.
Overflowing, tides of destruction is part of my limitless method of
 Verbal Experienced skills.
My skills to eliminate ficiton from the real.
In many ways I dissect, implement...strategize.
Adaptive to your every mood, connected to your every sensation.
Comfort to your ailing and security to your pain.
I'm your joker, your jester for your entertainment.
To be your rain on a hot day, being the breeze cooling your frame.
She says she likes the way I touch her, my touch she says makes her tremble.
Makes her warm.....Making her hot!
She is the moonlight in darkness of my night.
My syncopated thoughts and the beat to my heart.
She is, she is, the Addiction That I Can't Leave Alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment