Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thief In The Night

I know you can hear my thoughts whispers.
Detailing the way I would press, stretch and have your body laid.
Conjuring the expressions of every reaction of my lengthy strokes.
Deepening your senses of pleasurable exchanges.
Attempting to silence your echoing screams and moans.
Impregnating your mind with the fantasy...
The fantasy of making you lose control,
 but keeping your composure as you lay next to him.
With these fantasies re-accruing, my presence draws closer.
The more involved becomes each dream scape.
The closer I prey on the right moment.
The anticipation on the awaiting ecstasy haunts you.
That moment when you'll hear the disturbance of silence.
Hearing the soft steps of me entering your domain....
The presence of a wet tongue gliding up your legs as they are being parted.
Parted by my firm grasp upon your thighs and that sensation of my tongue.
Diving into the depths of you, causing you to utter out a soft moan of teasing.
Having you grasp upon my bald head, attempting to disguise the pleasure.
Gyrating your hips, pushing your nani as close as you can into my mouth, into my face.
Taking upon your motions, I dive deeper orally.
With my tongue coursing and searching your inner being.
Causing your eyes to roll into the back of your head.
Your satisfaction being lead to the point of a quake then an eruption.
Then your first down pour, flooding my mouth with your nectar.
Making you turn your head and bite the pillow so you can muffle your excitement.
Attempting to stop the shakes your body makes, so that you don't wake your man.
Your force me down upon the floor, positioning your body in a reverse.
We are molded into a 69 design, with our thighs in close proximity of our heads.
We provide each other continuous exhilaration of our tongues playing upon ourselves.
With mouths full, we discreetly drive ourselves crazy.
Bringing me to the brink of letting my liquor flow... You feel me swell.
At the same moment I can feel your rain cumming down.
Your body tightens and I can feel your pulse accelerate.
And my face is showered in your downpour, as your man shifts his position sleeping.
You ride the tide until you quickly climb upon me and ride, in reverse.
Grasping your ass and you grasping my ankles.
You ride and bounce in a rhythm divine.
Silent within your ecstasy, lurking, you dig your nails into my skin.
Causing your grind to work me deeper within.
Swallowing my moan of your power that you invoke.
I choke on the sensations that you provide me.
Riding me with so much passion and attention, I hear your breaths deepen and your sighs get heavier.
The heavier the sighs get, the deeper I push inside of you.
With you smashing down upon me, I begin to swell again....
This time with no end, you widen your thighs allowing me to go deeper.
The deeper I go, the more force I give as I push up.
As I push, I feel myself letting go.
The force of my flow, floods your deepest sanctum.
As I contain my growling by biting my lip and grasping your ass tight.
You flame ignites into a bigger fiery desire and we cum at the same time....
Dragging your nails upon my thighs, you quickly escape me.
Turning around to clean and drink the remains of my liquor off of me.
You inhale me hungrily, caressing and fondling my thighs and in between.
Molding me back into a steel rod, also articulately.
You beckon me to mount you from behind, as I position myself.
I spy to see if there were other eyes fixed upon our exhibition.
As I watch I rub my crown against your clit, slapping that spot with my muscle.
Then slapping your ass with my hardness, before I penetrate your tightest hole.
With the moistness of your juices and your mouth...
I enter forcefully gentle and slow, stretching your back entrance with my girth.
Making you bite lip to conceal your squeal, I push smoothly fighting the tightness.
Once I cause the moistness to fall, my strokes to become more rhythmic and quicken.
The faster I thrust, the deeper I go, the tighter I squeeze your ass and crash into you.
With all the pressure that I provide, I begin to play with your clit.
Inserting two fingers into your nani with the middle and ring fingers.
I playfully rub your spot with my first finger, causing you to pump back on me.
Colliding into each other, the intensity rises, the closer we get to releasing each others stress.
The sweatier and hotter we become, the more rustling is heard.
Our focus intensifies as we sync into each other as we both feel the tide rising.
Swelling within our own current, our tsunami rushes as we both shake uncontrollably.
Within our final climax, our bodies go limp and crashes down.
All in the moments of his eyes opening to look around and reach out for you.
I escape being un-noticed like a Thief In The Night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment