Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Friday, September 21, 2012

I Love To Kiss.....

Closing my eyes,
I thought "How sweet and how soft your lips are."
With anticipation I lick your lips, running my tongue's tip across.
I could hear you escape a soft moan.
Your lips parted welcoming my tongue...
I begin to playfully twirl my tongue around.
Causing my mouth to water, as my tongue wrestled with you.
Soft moaning turned to muffled moans of enjoyment.
The more my tongue tussled, your grip tightened on my bald head.
Your body became inflamed....
The pleasure of my tongue,
causes your every nerve to become extremely sensitive to touch.
My kiss, so intense, causes your body to thrive.
I pull you closer to me, grasping and clenching at the softness of your skin.
Causing your body to glisten with sweat.
Your body tightened, the deeper I let my tongue play with you.
Muffled moans, turn to cries of my name.
As I tease, please satisfy you with cold silvery oral strength.
With each flick of your body tenses, letting me know your are close.
Within close proximity of your forecast rainfall.
I take a nibble gently causing your thighs to shake violently.
Making your body tremble, as you announce my name aloud.
Attempting to crawl away from my grasp.
As your raindrops, I taste begin to come down.
Drenching my throat and tongue overflowing the corners of my mouth.
Drinking you until your left laying catching deep breaths.

I Love To Kiss..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment