Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beauty Appreciation

If days were as beautiful like you,
then I would want forever to be today.
And yesterday to be tomorrow,
so I could relive the first time I laid eyes upon you.
Your eyes commanding,
looks down deep within my soul.
It touched a place within me,
a spot that is unknown.
reoccurring and stirring,
you ignite a strong flow of fascination.
To understand your womanhood,
to study your naturalization.
Through a glow of sweetness,
that is so bright,
you cause my teeth to ache.
A natural sugar high from each breath I take.
I’m drawn to you,
attracted like flowers to light.
I can’t help but stare at you.
Not losing my vision,
my sight.
So as each night comes and each night goes,
that I’m not graced by your presence.
I’ll imagine my dark angel that fell to earth from the heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment