Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beauty Returns – the sequel to Beauty Appreciation

A description is not needed,
to expose your true identity.
Nor words to communicate,
let your body speak.
Now tell me what is on your mind?
What lies in the shadows of your afterthoughts.
That sends chills down your spine…
When you play in the thoughts of what could have been.
Simulated, stimulated foreplay, diddling your cortex…
Causing your walls to escape, fantasies of running anticipation.
Soaking the lining of your thongs.
Your jade pearl throbbing….
Imagining me tasting your collection of complex defenses.
Defending against my persuasions.
For all this time, you wanted me to part those thighs.
Don’t question why?
Just wet your lips, cause daddy is coming home.
Bringing operatic vibratos of you and I,
overcome by the ocean’s tide.
Eye to eye,
pronouncing your name as eve.
Creating our procreation,
an eternal legacy,
so we never have to be apart.
Body language is not needed,
to tell me that your desires still bubble for me.
Fantasizing of me stripping you,
of all things that blind me of your cool.
Silhouetted curves that I can only imagine as thick.
I want to revisit,
the time of past sensations.
That was mine mentally,
showing you my way of how I wanted to originally appreciate your feminity.

No comments:

Post a Comment