Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Invite

I wanna taste you right now.
Come here girl I’m gonna taste you right now.
Cum scratch this itch,
this little twitch that persist on my lips.
Let’s visit all 69 positions,
giving me all the flavors of your rainbow.
Intense mental-gasmz that cause a twist to fellatio.
Giving guidance to flow so slow,
operatic orgasmic climax to 4 play.
Dropping lifeless bodies in reversal.
You on top of me,
facing my feet with my face bathing in your caramel coco punany!
All my joy drowning in your sweetest love.
Come here girl let me get another taste of …. your sweetness.
As nails dig deep,
piercing my flesh to my soul.
You overflow flooding all sensory with my silvery slithered long strokes.
Now every moment spent…..
Fantasizing about the d*ck.
From the cigs you flick to the blunts you lick.
Turned out by a mere muscle….
For me you’ll hustle,
willing to do anything.
As your world gets rocked.
Bringing the freak out of you.
Making excuses with intentions to get your middle worked.
By the inches of dimensions that makes you smile at the pain.
You give me aliases,
new names.
But “Daddy” remains.
Body rocking , shocking, I bring relief.
Satisfaction comes in the form of flesh.
From the intrigue of masculine scent.
Every moment you long for me.
With one hit, you’ll be bent in a position of promising satisfaction.
You’ll be cumming between sheets drenched from sweat.
Keeping you taunt,
soft moans turn to echoing screams….
Tearing down walls,
as my name you call.
Begin to be f*cked,
till you can’t walk no more!
We shake and quiver rhythmically to our bodies moving into syncopation.
Oh, it’s so sweet!
As you glisten beneath me from one intense release.
Me letting go within you and you letting go upon me….
Then we fall fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment