Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Have You Ever Felt This Way

I can’t get out of my mind.
The way I’d confine you to the frame at the head of my bed.
Give and take till your legs I’d spread.
Then give you actions from the head.
My tongue splitting your vertical smile.
Twisting my muscle till you drip and drizzle.
Showering me in your infectious toxicities.
“Can it be that good?”
Well that is what I imagine.
Staring at your blessings in a lustful view.
Invading your wet hallways painted with strokes long and deep.
Animating your body to snake and whine.
Dancing as your instruments I tune.
Tweaking you into melodies never played.
“Have you ever felt this way?”
Being  made love to so intensely.
Tapping that spot, all the way inside.
Feeling me from your thighs.
To your waist line to your toes.
Through the strands of your hair.
Excuse me if I stare.
I just want to see the faces you make.
Cause the sounds that is penetrating these walls.
I think your neighbors would call.
Someone to come and help,
to save you from the pain …..
Which is pleasure, sweating out your every pore.
Wanting more, you express it so breathlessly.
As you climax multiply, folded into a position on fours.
Curving your spine and tearing down your walls.
Grabbing the curve of your posterior, as, the rhythm I ride.
Colliding into a clap, echoing through time.
” Have you ever felt this way?”
Would you like to feel this way?
Then all you gotta do is say,
“Yes!”

No comments:

Post a Comment