Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Man Apart

The Devil whispers great lies in my ear.
While an Angel persuades me not to lose faith in the other.
My back against the wall with fist clutched, facing the event horizon.
Solidarity was once a focal, to be one by my lonely and to stay out of harm’s way.
Within the void of I, brews a furious rage.
The igniting of this rage can’t be distinguished.
A bastard birth that is unannounced.
I attempt to sedate and medicate, the beast within the bowels of worldly confinement.
I stay engulfed in the clouds of grey,
attempting to reach the proximity of tranquility.
It is in Clarity’s Discovery, I can hear both sides directing.
As to what each paths destiny has awaiting in the event horizon.
So I contemplate which path to take, though what ever path I navigate,
The enemies I shall face.
My hair raised on the back of my neck, the smell of annihilation and the  moments of desperation.
The steps of a billion souls to be reaped, I see the horizon in the event of my separation…..
A Man Apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment