Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I put my head in making you make noise

Manifesting transitions to flow your blood, persuading your pulse to keep time.
Your heart's rhythm beats and syncopates.
As I get deep in mind, making tingles shutter down your spine.
You visualize the words I speak causing a type of tease.
That virtual pleases your thirst to be ravaged.
Projecting my thoughts to capture, vivid reflections of your body being vandalized.
From caresses strong to thrust long.
My presence isn't known, for physically I'm gone.
except my virtual presentation over vocal and tone.
For my expressions through text to your phone, causes anxiety and anticipation.
Wetting your lips as they drip, I kiss and sip.
Making you feel a certain way that you can't explain.
Only to express through deep breaths and sighs.
Along with a deep quiver between your thighs.
As my tide rises, the rush surprises.
Filling you full of intense, strong and deep insertions.
Your bottom lip gets bit, as the sheets you clench.
Speak in tongues for me, as I rattle your cage.
Making your body twist and sway.
Getting you lost in my hurricane.
As I devour your terrain. 
Your body begins to glisten, as I course the depths of your womanhood.
My tongue slithers the curves of your frame.
Reaching that spot in your brain, making you break down and scream my name.
For tonight you came and control of your body/emotions, I give back for you to reclaim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment