Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Odo NNyew Fie Kwan

I sleep embracing your imprint. 
Running my fingers across the engrossment of your body, absent.
Hoping to awaken to see that you are...
Like once before, to feel your breath play in the crevice of my neck.
Never having to take breaths, for your breaths were mine.
Tucked tight and secure, your body partially laid upon mine.
While our souls traveled and played.
Learning everything about us.
Reading each others thoughts,
never having to speak words.
The language of our bodies,
 the molding of expressions.
We played each other's instruments, articulate and intensely.
Constantly ravaging our minds.
Birthing love, not only for our present, but for our future.
Intertwined from our toes to the follicles of our crowns.
Blending the many shades of brown.
It's inexplicable, how we communicate without the use of sound.
I'm so in love with you that my feet don't touch the ground.
I am everything when I am with you.
And nothing without you.
I dream, wish and pray for words to say.
To explain what made me stray.


When it rained, I stood in it....
Feeling the marks that were left, 
for the  markings identified me as being part of one thing that I quest for.
Not recognizing all that you sacrificed...
Loving me came naturally.
Never having to beg, never having to plead.
Though I questioned  myself,
What it was you wanted from me?
Your soul said that you wanted all of me.


Our souls still dance as they use to do, each night.
Never skipping a beat or missing a step.
On these sheets, my eyes still wept.
I lay here caressing your engrossment!
You are the mate to my soul!


Odo NNyew Fie Kwan,
Love Never Loses It's Way Home

No comments:

Post a Comment