Who is Da_Sun_Chyld

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

God's Work

In the beginning....
The mood was created, setting the scene.
A bottle of Moscato on ice,
Chocolate covered strawberries with whip cream.
Terrace Martin into Norman Brown,
 evolving within the sounds of pleasures of foreplay up to 12 play.
Adding everything to seduce your sensations of audibility and taste.
Managing your cool down to slow down,
 your blood's rapid pace from an 8 hour race.
Causing your body to quake,
 beginning from your soles to the end of your hair follicles.
Providing that cooling effect to the temperature that I accelerate/decelerate,
 nice and slow!
Releasing the pain that aches from within and along your curvaceous frame.
Staining your consciousness and tainting your brain.
Skilled with my hands, I create!
Forming your body to bend and sway.
Twisting your frame from my persuasion as I Dive-IIIIIInnnn!
With your legs spread wide and my tongue twisting deep within.
Your body and mind's elevation begins.
Into a world that can't be described...
Of sinful delight and carnal pleasures, That only I can provide.

"Mami, relax and flow with the tide...."

Caress my mental as I explore your ocean.
As I taste and savor your tsunami splash.
A roller coaster of emotions and sensations combined.
Causes quivers from your head to your toes.
Deep down inside, stirring your nerves and awakening your bones.
Creating your sighs and directing your moans.
You ooh softly and murmur my name.
I whisper from between your thighs...

"Say My Name Again!" 

As you utter a breathless whisper, you grab me by the back of my head.

"Rain Down on Me!"

I escape as you bury my face...
Tagging your inner walls as my tongue marks the place.
Oh, how delicious is the taste of your nectar.

In the end.....
My tongue rests....
Slow penetration with immense pulsations,
 of my meat grinding so smooth, so deep and so sweetly.
Feeling every inch throb as I slowly enter your sanctum.
Till I reach deep,
 grinding slow,
 moving only my hips.
Hitting that "A" spot with my arms underneath you and my hands....
Grasping your shoulders from behind.
Sliding you down as my shaft pushes deeper.
It is in that moment...
Staring eye to eye and face to face...
We kiss passionately as we explode at the slight brush of our lips..
Birthing of a Universe.....
Creation Begins!

~ God's Work~
  Dasu N'Chyld


No comments:

Post a Comment